Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For a Good Cause

  Some of our friends here have started an annual benefit event called China Prom, which is exactly what it sounds like.  For all of us Peter Pan style 20/30 somethings who are stuck in the past, we get to live out the nostalgia of yesteryear.  And raise some money for a good cause.

  The main cause this year was The Starfish Project, and since I totally believe in what they do, I decided to auction something off for the event.

  As you can see, I auctioned off a crazy hairstyle, which I have to wear around town for a week and a half.  Some other guy online in a green turtle-neck did this and I liked it so much that I made it a choice for the auction.  It was a pretty close race between what I like to call the Front to Back and Evan's personal suggestion from back in the fall: The Statue of Liberty.

  I asked Ingrid to help photoshop some samples of the different hairstyles, but I'll leave those to a different post.  For now, enjoy my double face.

Posted via email from Beijing Dou

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSHUA ONG YOU HAVE RENDERED ME SPEECHLESS --yl

Tawny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Score: 10!

Greg said...

I did not think you could ever top your previous haircuts, but... my goodness. Well done, Mr. Ong, well done.